Terraria Community Forums

Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
The first person to message me was MagicalSquirrelTMT a name that my blissfully ignorant side thought, and hoped, that I'd never have to say again I would talk about my history with him, but if I can take a hint right, I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to be in life anymore at all for the sake of my mental health, I don't think I EVEN CAN talk about him, ever again,
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
I met a lot of people on here I don't want to talk about ever again, they say the closer you get to someone the more they can hurt you what I feel is important to be said is that MagicalSquirrelTMT is my ex boyfriend,
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
yes I got over him a long time ago by now, but it'll never stop hurting, even a little, if you've been through it before you'll know that heartbreak is the worst feeling you'll ever have I must have cried every day
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
for weeks after I heard the news from him, I thought I was done, but here I am crying about it again so much later, I think it's because it's so sad for me to think, it's only about a month from valentines day,
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
when I was first going to introduce him to my family, it would have been perfect, but unfortunately squirrel was the hardest person in my life to lose, which has been a very hard thing for me to admit to myself,
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
he's not even dead, I've had my friends die and cried less than this, a funny thing about me is I don't attend funerals
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
It's hard to see people, finishing the final chapters of their stories, and you're just expected to sit in a room, and be sad with them, who ever actually wants to be sad? But the first time I skipped a funeral I said to myself
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
"this is an event I can only attend one time if I don't go can I ever forgive myself? Does missing a funeral show disrespect to the person in question? And since I just don't want to be sad, does that mean skipping this event is one of the most selfish things I've ever done? I can't just leave him like that can I?"
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
I think the answer to that last question is the saddest part, "I'm not leaving, he is"
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
I have this dream that my friend is having his funeral all like normal, and he just rises and asked one thing, "Where's Aidan?"
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Would you look at the time? Almost midnight, if I don't hurry my 1 year Anniversery post will be late
I'll have to start rushing
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
The next people I met were Esther, Aedan (someone who surprisingly had the same name as me, though spelt different), Elemental, Mage, Willow, Pixel, and many more
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
I formed an empire, which was a cool little event just culminating in my friend group being called "The United City Empire"
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
I can't go into much detail about the enemies I've made, I don't want anyone talked about poorly in this post
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
but eventually I realized I might have to leave Terraria Community Forums because it was causing me clinical addiction,
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
to quote myself "I went through a social media addiction in the past, it's terrible because nobody takes that particular addiction seriously, but it's just as serious as any other one, I got to a point where if I wasn't on social media I felt a complete nonstop anxiety the whole time,
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
I couldn't spend my time on anything else, and none of my friends were there for support, I had to give up everything else that was making me happy just to make more time for my addiction and I couldn't do anything else,
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
I know it was real because I even had a withdrawal, I couldn't stop without an immense nonstop feeling of social anxiety,
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
a terrible pain in my chest that wouldn't go away sometimes I even had to stay up all night for it, I couldn't get through it alone,
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️
but after I found some real friends they were able to help me and I was able to continue my life"
Back
Top Bottom