Terraria Community Forums

Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
…Let’s just say that Pokémon Center would find itself out of products.
Goldside543
Goldside543
50000 copies of Terraria and 50000 copies of Minecraft
S
Sylv
ultimate gaming setup
Benjellyman
Benjellyman
I’ll buy all the greedy gaming companies and fix them myself to where they focus more on enjoyment
JabbaD
JabbaD
The rights to everything
Adalicia
Adalicia
As this is a hypothetical scenario, I would choose military equipment and mercenaries. Because the country I would be tasked to run is now essentially penniless, I would immediately declare war on other nations and conquer them using my prior purchase in order to obtain a new source of revenue. I would then subdivide the conquered nations and sell their territories to their border-neighbors.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
I buy the way to make people not be idiots
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
@Greybrynn but the DNA-editing software isn’t finished yet-
Adalicia
Adalicia
"...the way to make people not be idiots..."

That is not something one can buy with money. Thankfully, I might add.

If you wish for people not to be "idiots," you must teach them how to reason. Note that this does not mean you will be in harmony, however.

...The ability to edit DNA would not do anything in relation to this either, as it is based on education primarily.
Benjellyman
Benjellyman
You’re right. No matter how much money my parents pay for school, I will always be stupid.
Adalicia
Adalicia
...That is not necessarily an incorrect notion, Benjellyman, so long as you do not extrapolate it too far.

Everyone has strengths as well as weaknesses, and there are many things I am not proficient in as well. In other words:

There will always be things that others will hold us "to be stupid" at.
Cheese sticks
Cheese sticks
The entire country so I have time to spend the rest of the money
Back
Top Bottom