TerrariaOn3DS
Awesome
how have I not found you before now?
Oh well, I always find 3DS players no matter how long it takes to find em
quick question though
what is your opinion on Ocram?
O RainKnight O
O RainKnight O
I thought he was a decent boss. It felt cool having a boss that was exclusive and I was kind of sad to see him go from the console versions. Later on in the game he was kind of... super easy to beat lol. I liked the souls he dropped.
I think Relogic said something about keeping his boss trophies in the game. I haven't checked but if it's true I still have his mask and trophies on my old Xbox save.
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
Even with the strongest gear in the game, Ocram can still mess me up if I :red: around, he just has really low health for what stage in the game he's part of.
the souls of blight were cool, and the stuff you could craft with them was awesome too
must be the biggest flex ever to have his trophy in the current update, if of course they didnt get removed.
O RainKnight O
O RainKnight O
I mean, I remember back when the Hamdrax was a thing. Awesome item but also a mistake lmao
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
At least the picksaw and drax still exist
O RainKnight O
O RainKnight O
Oh yeah I'm happy they are still around. I like them both. The Hamdrax is what the Drax use to be.
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
And it's also probably for the best that the drax can't be found in the chests in the underworld for non old-gen users anymore
O RainKnight O
O RainKnight O
HA Yeah that’s one of the things that I didn’t actually know at the time. I missed out on that one lol
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
rip
drax chests help me in a lot of my playthroughs
O RainKnight O
O RainKnight O
I did know about the Reavershark before it was nerfed though. That’s a more… up-to-date one though.

There is a spawning glitch on those versions though. Enemies will continuesly spawn in one right after the other when they come in from off screen, making the game MUCH more difficult than it should have been.
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
I've heard that glitch being talked about before, yet never seen it
O RainKnight O
O RainKnight O
I have a video one my profile here actually showing it with how many harpies spawned in because of it:
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
There's nothing there
O RainKnight O
O RainKnight O
Oh man… it’s an old video so oh well.
EA8A6698-6B99-49F0-92D9-07D93B1BCE8B.jpeg
Back
Top Bottom