Terraria Community Forums

IndigoGollum
IndigoGollum
I don't have any experience changing item names but I can try tomorrow. I gave you a .zip specifically because I know you can open it on a Mac. Just double click it in Finder like you would to open any folder and it should extract into a folder. Inside ðat folder just go to Content\Images and delete or rename Item_757.
IndigoGollum
IndigoGollum
After ðat you can use ðe new folder wiþout ðe Terra Blade instead of ðe zip file I gave you. I recommend moving or deleting ðe zip after you do ðis so you don't mix ðem up ingame.

And anoðer þing; we should continue ðis conversation on one of our profiles or in a private conversation so we're not sending so many notifications to Voidium.
Radscience
Voidium
Voidium
Sure thing! What do you want?

We can always talk over discord: Voidium#8558
Voidium
Voidium
Oop nevermind I just saw it all, if you still have anything you want I will be happy to do it!
Radscience
Radscience
Radscience
l was wondering if if its possible to make a texture pack that replaces a vanity set with a custom one.. (like making the moving animation)
if that doesn't work will it be possible to replace one of the paintings with a new pixelart?

Attachments

• c40b46a93f0b7bb.png
    c40b46a93f0b7bb.png
    2 KB · Views: 13
Radscience
Radscience
And also l thought of replacing a chair with a terra chair and also here is one of the paintings l want to add

Attachments

• 1592066318065.png
    1592066318065.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 14
  • terra.png
    terra.png
    1 KB · Views: 13
Voidium
Voidium
That is completely doable! I will have that done by today (hopefully)
Voidium
Voidium
although it would be way easier if you told be which things you want replaced (which vanity you want replaced)

Things I will change:

Fish Costume Set -> Custom Vanity (Name: Terra Helmet/Chestplate/Leggings)
Cactus Chair -> Terra Chair (Name: Terra Chair)
Either First Encounter or Martia Lisa -> Terra Brick Painting (Name: Terra Painting)
Voidium
Voidium
I don't have much experience from making animated armor from a single picture without the frames I need

But it should be too hard, should be done sometime later today!
Voidium
Voidium
alright so i gotta learn to make armors from that single picture, make be out tomorrow
Radscience
Radscience
Thank you so much! :D
Voidium
Voidium
I finished the texture pack!

You can download the ZIP folder!

Fish Costume Set -> Custom Vanity (Name: Terra Helmet/Chestplate/Leggings)
Cactus Chair -> Terra Chair (Name: Terra Chair)
Either First Encounter -> Terra Brick Painting (Name: Terra Painting)

Attachments

• CustomTerraPack.zip
    71.5 KB · Views: 17
Radscience
Radscience
It is super good! l love it! but it would be better if you were able to set the paintings pixel size the same as the surroundings... is that possible? and the chest plate is a bit to the right so it should be moved to the left a bit more and he helmet is a bit big so that defininetly need some resizing
Radscience
Radscience
l really think we could make the Armour perfect by changing a few things, first the chest plate should be moved to the left a little bit so it should be centered to the middle of the character/mannequin and next
Radscience
Radscience
the helmet size is completly wrong so once that gets fixed to the right size it would be great and the sprite for the leggings are a little bit blurry so if that could be fixed great! but its not a big problem. if things that l said were fixed the armour should look good.
Radscience
Radscience
the painting is for some reason small so it should be bigger to match the other paintings pixel size thats all the things that l think would be great if were fixed :) thank you so much for helping me :D
Radscience
Radscience
and also l found a bug with the walking animation for the breast plate when you walk a brown clump of pixels appear above the players head... do you know what it is?
Radscience
Radscience
this is a image that shows the helmet is way to big (and also here is a link to the original sprite because it might make things easier) Terra Armor | Pixel Art Maker

Attachments

• Capture 2022-10-31 22_29_10.png
    Capture 2022-10-31 22_29_10.png
    336.3 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom