The horror RP or the paradise RP?
Schparks
Schparks
Both,

I like amogus

and I like edlritch :red:.
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
Can I request that someone makes an ultrakill reference every once in a while in the RP since I won’t be there to do it? :I
Schparks
Schparks
Blood is fuel.
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
@Schkeleton:
The eldritch part isn't exactly going to be very scary though, just saying. More along the lines of "Oh you can open that door to an entire football stadium even though it makes no sense whatsoever architecturally"
Schparks
Schparks
even better. Funny
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Yez
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
ah yes.

”Hey V1, was this room always a football stadium?“

“what.”
Schparks
Schparks
"what tf is a football stadium
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
“Ligma balls!”

“How old are you, might I ask, ferryman?”
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
"Idk, 9?"
Ketsui/Kezzai
Ketsui/Kezzai
i like the idea of a calmer roleplay, though with less problems to drive the plot it might be hard to keep alive
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
The main idea was to hold perfectly normal events (dinner party, game night, etc.)
Except it goes wrong literally because everyone is either a dragon person, a demon, a god, or an arch mage.
Or a very big goat.

Tell me trying to get them to all work together to make a game of scrabble work normally won't result in hilarity at some point.
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN :red:STORM ISNT A WORD? IT‘S IN THE TOP OF THE SCREEN WHENEVER I KILL A LOT OF STUFF QUICKLY! I BET YOU’RE GONNA SAY ULTRAKILL ISN’T A WORD NEXT.” - a very angry blood robot playing scrabble
Schparks
Schparks
"Of course Zygard is a word? What, you're going to argue with a linguist who can break your mind with one word?" -My multidimensional slime who can, in fact, speak the eldritch tongue.
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
"QUIT EATING THE :red:ING LETTERS!" - An angry plant, speaking to a hypothetical character that likes eating everything, for some reason.
"What was the score again?" - A literal guardian of all of existence, and possibly one of the only 'sane' characters there.
Back
Top Bottom