Terraria Community Forums

Galaxy Guy
Galaxy Guy
there are 4 things that i can see being the death of humans, 1. natural ageing. 2. the heat death of the universe. 3. blackholes eating everything and then turning everything into hawking radiation. 4. the fact that a human brain can only hold up to 10,000 years (approximately) of memories, before being completely full and essentially making you braindead.
  • Wow
Reactions: Esther
Galaxy Guy
Galaxy Guy
to combat the first, humans are currently studying a mutation in worms that, if used on humans, could potential pentuple lifespan. this in nowhere near immortal, but it could help people live long enough to figure out what to do with the immortal human cells we have lying around. yes you read me right, immortal human cells.
  • Wow
Galaxy Guy
Galaxy Guy
if we can get these in place, these things could in essence either make us immortal on a biological scale, and/or keep us alive long enough to figure out how to make a more permanent solution.
  • Wow
Galaxy Guy
Galaxy Guy
secondly, we know how to turn thermal energy, ya know, the thing that's gonna cause the heat death of the universe, into electricity. and we can make electricity by splitting atoms, also known as a atomic bomb. since we can turn atoms into electricity, the reverse transitive property (I think that's the right one) says that we can turn electricity into atoms.
  • Wow
Galaxy Guy
Galaxy Guy
this can essentially reverse entropy and save us from the heat death as we know it according to my understanding.
  • Wow
Galaxy Guy
Galaxy Guy
The black hole stuff, that's a little trickier, but if i understand correctly, there's some stuff with string theory and all that jazz, I'm goanna come back to this one in a sec, but i remember reading something about it.
  • Wow
Galaxy Guy
Galaxy Guy
fourthly, with the memory cap, scientists have (Allegedly) erased a slugs memory before, and something like that, but on a larger and more selective process, could totally work, and that's a worst case scenario if we don't think of anything else.
  • Wow
Galaxy Guy
Galaxy Guy
and the best part, if none of this happens in your natural lifetime, all you got to do in cryogenically freeze yourself!
  • Haha
Back
Top Bottom