Terraria Community Forums

Redigit🌳
Redigit🌳
Redigit🌳
Redigit🌳
That is an unresponsive yoyo. So look for the videos that focus on that. Some of the tricks on that playlist you can’t do
CleanSweep🌳
CleanSweep🌳
Thank you!
Pokedevon
Pokedevon
@Redigit🌳 Hey, same guys I learned from, though it's definitely been a while since I've played with my iceberg
Redigit🌳
Redigit🌳
COLTcolossal 🪀
COLTcolossal 🪀
i can do double or nothing
Pokedevon
Pokedevon
@Redigit🌳 I'm definitely not the best, or really advanced by any means, but I tend to do more random stuff than actual tricks. I have a hard time learning the actual tricks, so I can only do some of the unresponsive basics like Plastic Whip or Green triangle. I might end up getting back into it, there's something a bit motivating about the creator of my favorite game asking me about it
Redigit🌳
Redigit🌳
Probably my best trick is comboing Cheese Whip into Spirit Bomb into Montgomery Twist and landing it on a trapeze.

Also just some basic Eli Hops always impresses people.

That’s what I’m doing in this picture:
IMG_4216.jpeg
Pokedevon
Pokedevon
@Redigit🌳 I can't even begin to imagine comboing those together. Have you come up with any of your own tricks?
Redigit🌳
Redigit🌳
Only one that’s any good. It’s kinda hard to describe and I don’t have any videos of it. It’s called Dividing By Zero
Pokedevon
Pokedevon
@Redigit🌳 Nice. If you ever do record yourself doing it, it'd be cool to see
Redigit🌳
Redigit🌳
Thanks for the chat! This convo has inspired me to give yoyos a small bit of love this update.
Back
Top Bottom