Terraria Community Forums

U.S. Navy SEAL Lyndis
U.S. Navy SEAL Lyndis
There’s a mod I found, that being the Storm’s Additions Mod, it’s a cool mod that adds more to vanilla Terraria, plus it even adds like 4 or 5 bosses.
DragonMals
DragonMals
Is it a mod that expands on the original Terarria experience without changing much of the difficulty?
Green_Metaknight
Green_Metaknight
You should do Vein Miner and Ore Excavator but every vein is mined and every ore is excavated.
U.S. Navy SEAL Lyndis
U.S. Navy SEAL Lyndis
Yes, it doesn’t affect difficulty but adds a new thing where if you access the Jungle Temple too early pre-Plantera via hoik, Temple Guardians now spawn and attack you.
DragonMals
DragonMals
ANTREX REFERENCE!!!!! I want to get this mod, but I hope that there's a config to turn that off......
The Storm
The Storm
Oh yeah that, don't worry it now only happens if you steal the modded loot from the temple, you can now enter the temple without being attacked, and even before there was a config for it.
U.S. Navy SEAL Lyndis
U.S. Navy SEAL Lyndis
Oh wow, I did not know that, I just thought it was any of the loot including vanilla loot inside the Lihzahrd Chests pre-Plantera and that the temple guardians will always spawn with no way of turning them off.
Back
Top Bottom