Terraria Community Forums

Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
That is exactly the negativity the suggestion forum doesn't need. At least address the issues without being a jerk, that's all you need to do. "Sit in a corner and think about what you've done." Read the changes that will take place. That's being snarky at the expense of the poster, and we don't need it.
Mephisto
Mephisto
People sure are sensitive these days. Pansies.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
Still, people don't need to be total :red:s to others, to put it bluntly. Being a complete :red: to others shouldn't be the norm.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
But half of the people in the suggestion section have skulls too thick to pierce with constructive criticism
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
And there's also many instances were the OP is the one being a butt hole when people do use constructive criticism.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
Yes, there are times when this happens too. At these times, I feel more people than before have a harder time being mature about it, and everything breaks down.
Mephisto
Mephisto
You give em' a little love tap and they start freakin' out.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
"Go sit in the corner and think about what you've done" is a love tap? Seems more like a rude comment to belittle the poster to me.
Mephisto
Mephisto
I'm an :red: I know. 70% of the forum will be banned after this week.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
If I disappear for awhile, I want a memorial
Mephisto
Mephisto
Me too.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
It's really not a big deal. Just don't go out of your way to try to shoot down the OP, it's really not a big deal.
Mephisto
Mephisto
NOT A BIG DEAL?! THEY'RE STEALING THE FUN FROM THE SUGGESTION SECTION.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
Putting others down for not making a good suggestion is fun? Apparently this is a big problem they are tackling if people think belittling others is fun... there will still be suggestions that people enjoy. There will still be great suggestions that are extremely nice and popular. There will still be fun suggestions that people enjoy. There will still be funny suggestions people will get a kick out of.
Mephisto
Mephisto
All the funny quotes come from stupid threads that people mock. Now there won't be any.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
There's a bully in all of us, I guess
Mephisto
Mephisto
Say my name Dakota.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
Well, it's a single loss I suppose. We don't need the negativity on the forums, it's just bad. We may as well end this dispute now, as it's clear no side is getting anywhere. These rules are going to take effect, and the best choice is to adjust.
Mephisto
Mephisto
Say my name Dakota.
Pixel
Pixel
"my name Dakota." - Pixel 2015.
Back
Top Bottom