Terraria Community Forums

MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
I remember a few of those people at my school, except it got even worse because a lot of them had Skyrim (probably on console) and seemed ashamed that they liked it. They'd only ever mention it when someone else was already talking about it.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
If the only thing the haters know is CoD, I have to offer them my most sincere condolences.
4tehLolz
4tehLolz
Watchdogs and GTA 5 too, but they only lasted for about 3 months. Oh yeah, and FIFA.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
It's more the case with anyone that likes Nintendo in my school. Apparently it is considered childish and stupid yet all CoD consists of is running around with a gun and shooting everybody.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
So, they just take the worst common denominators and make a delusion of everything being like that.

Sounds like anime haters. "lol Naruto sux y u watch anime?" Because there's way more than Naruto to anime - and the dub sucks Rasengans anyways.
4tehLolz
4tehLolz
yeah. I remember the best game I had on my DS: the Simpsons Game. So hard, but so satisfying. Me and my mates always had a huge multiplayer fight on there.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
I don't get why Fantasy is something they don't like to admit liking. I like my shooters and my Metal Gears too, but I could (as awful as this is going to sound) actually grab a gun and start shooting people. I can't, however, grab a sword and a spellbook and kill a dragon. That's probably why I'm obsessed with Borderlands 2 right now, it combines all of that and Assault on Dragon Keep really combines it.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Well, that's what video games are about. To put yourself in the place of someone you could never be, and relax or have an adventure or scare the crap out of yourself. It gets scary to see how much GTA sells then, but what can you do?
kingklutz
kingklutz
I hate CoD due to it being a repetitive piece of :red:. Shoot this shoot that, cause another world war. 420 MLG, 7,200,000 no scope. it's no skill moving your fecking thumbs on a control pad. I recommend going outside Or playing an original game other than CoD. Hell, borderlands was a good game, that had some decent objectives (disappointing ending though ). listen to something other than dubstep
For the CoD fanboys
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
The new generation of FPS players seem to think that FPS games which require/encourage jumping and dodging rather than sniping and cover are "lame." I barely use any cover in Borderlands and still manage to beat UVH Mode in all the games of the saga, due to being playing stuff like UT2004 and such for many years.

Can you snipe what you can't predict? No, you can't.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Little confused by that, since the often ignored story of most Call of Duty games seems to be STOPPING a world war or other bad things. I'm also unsure if you mean Borderlands 2, since it did everything much better than the original.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
I don't ever stick with one type of game, I have such a huge variety that I sometimes forget some of it. Right now I'm alternating between Borderlands 2 and Shovel Knight, 2 very different games that have nothing to do with each other and aren't on the same device. Before that it was Metal Gear Rising and Super Mario World.
Back
Top Bottom