Terraria Community Forums

M
Mystery
Hah no
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
Of course people disagree, you most of all, but by doing it, you practically dedicate your forum time to moderation duties and the like. You get half the time you usually get, the other half of the time you're expected to do what a moderator does.
kingklutz
kingklutz
I'll stick to drawing (can't do your request till I get internet on iPad which will be tonight)
Vinyl Luck TTX
Vinyl Luck TTX
sage advice from a member about being a moderator on tcf
M
Mystery
I ain't a moderator, bud.
M
Mystery
But if I were I wouldn't get so wrapped up in my duties as to forget the purpose of participating in a forum such as this. In fact, Id say that is what makes a GOOD moderator-someone who can handle tough situations with a level headed attitude without lording their position over someone else.
M
Mystery
It's even more important for moderators to contribute to the community positively as a normal, well behaved member might do so that the community has a positive atmosphere.
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
You *was*a moderator on a forum that basically the whole TO community moved to.
Gem
Gem
@Mystery is right, also being Mod just means you enjoy it more, you are still part of the community, you aren't "not" aloud to post on walls or reply to threads regularly
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
But you can post on walls and threads. The problem is you have at least 20 people liking it because they wanna get on your good side. There's also the matter of losing a good portion of your free time, which I went over before.
Gem
Gem
Well maybe it's not the role for you - I personally have plenty of free time, and since when is 20 likes a bad thing?
Back
Top Bottom