Kendrick Lamar
:red:ing geass why yufi why.
Vinyl Luck TTX
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
it maed me sniffle
Jill
Jill
It was about the only anime I can think of that I watched and enjoyed... until about season 1, episode 20. The plot took a sudden U-turn into the realms of sudden nonsense, and I could not, did not follow!
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
Oh my god thats when it made me sad. I struggled to watch that :(
Jill
Jill
#spoilersabound

I wasn't impressed by the episodes where Zero ended up killing you-know-who. It just smacked of a "lol, betcha didn't c this comin" brand of so-called plot twist, and more functioned as a really, really poorly executed plot device. My irritation at just how bad the twist was kinda ruined the series for me. xD!
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
She becomes the next hitler, so i suppose it's rather justified.
Vinyl Luck TTX
Vinyl Luck TTX
except in the first like 2 episodes of the show c.c told lelouch that the power of the geass would cause him to be alone forever and the entire mao arc was about that. inevitably losing control of the geass and it ruining you. a big part of lelouch' character is his inability to let go of his emotions and that he isn't actually the extreme cool master strategy man he thinks he is and that was a result of it. meta
Jill
Jill
Goddamn, Farty. xD;

As for my man Vinyl - I take your point, in terms of C.C's premonitions. The thing is, I just thought it was one of the biggest conveniences I'd ever seen.
Jill
Jill
"If I told you to order the 11s all be killed, you'd have to do it." - I'm sorry, but who the flying :red: says that in casual conversation?! Even for a joke, that's the grimmest thing I've ever heard... his sister should've punched him one, even if she hadn't been hypnotised!
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
KILL THE JAPANESE! GO ON! DO IT! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! WE HAVE TO KILL THE JAPANESE!
Jill
Jill
Nice job, Ledouche.
Vinyl Luck TTX
Vinyl Luck TTX
lelouch is a horrible man i love him
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
I hate the white knight guy. He's :red:in annoyin.
Jill
Jill
"I AM A GOOD CHARACTER AND YOU WILL LOVE MEEEEEE!"
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD FROM THE INSIDE!
Back
Top Bottom