• Console & Mobile Terrarians - news for 1.4.4.9! iOS and Android 1.4.4.9 out now. PS and Xbox should be very soon. Switch and Amazon are in submission. Great way to end the year - everyone on the same version of Terraria! More details HERE.

Terraria Community Forums

Blitz-Modder
Blitz-Modder
Hey wow, I was looking at that suggestion last night. Anyways, I'd love to add it in, but I don't know how to add new biomes. I don't think anyone does at this point. And also, I'd need to know what tier this would be, or what part of the game (prehardmode, hardmode, defeated "X" boss, etc.)
-=+Seth+=-
-=+Seth+=-
It would be hardmode, and the armor,weapons, Etc. Are all better then titanium
Blitz-Modder
Blitz-Modder
So you want this as a separate mod, or added to Blitz Mod? After the next beta of Blitz Mod is released, I'm going to go on hiatus to focus on school. I'm heading to Boston in a few days.
-=+Seth+=-
-=+Seth+=-
No no no. I want this to be MY own mod Zirconium+
Blitz-Modder
Blitz-Modder
Okay.., well, when I have time to make that on its own, I guess I could make it?
-=+Seth+=-
-=+Seth+=-
Yeah your already on the team with me and @Axios as a modder
Blitz-Modder
Blitz-Modder
I'd rather be added in once I've contributed something if that's alright :)
-=+Seth+=-
-=+Seth+=-
Ok but you don't know how to add biomes? Because thats like my main focus
Blitz-Modder
Blitz-Modder
I'm pretty sure that no tAPI modder knows how to add a biome that generates on world start and acts just like any other biome, at least at the moment.
-=+Seth+=-
-=+Seth+=-
Noooo..... You don't start out with it. It spawns in hardmode. like the Hallow
Blitz-Modder
Blitz-Modder
It would just be the same thing, except it would be told to generate upon hardmode. No modder knows how to do that at this point (to my knowledge)
Top Bottom