Terraria Community Forums

Baconfry
Baconfry
Stop it, both of you
ChilltheShadow
ChilltheShadow
b33.gif

YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW I HATE PUNS AND PEOPLE WHO MAKE THEM!
Baconfry
Baconfry
You're the one reading my profile, smarty
ChilltheShadow
ChilltheShadow
THE THING IS I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU BESIDES THE PUNS.
A
Arthurdigit
There is no need to be rude :dryadsmile:
Baconfry
Baconfry
Hey, I got him to stop, at least...
A
Arthurdigit
Only moderators can stop, such flammable :red:!
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
To the rude thing, no thank you, I'd rather :red: someone else, but to each their own, if you enjoy doing it, go right ahead.

To those who matter, I didn't stop, I was just :red:-erting my situation.
ChilltheShadow
ChilltheShadow
Don't you make me be rude again.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Oh, no, please don't. I would really be scared to death by such an imposing instance of irrationality, internally incapable of infering my inferior infamy.

Seriously though, bravado instead of intellect? That gets old by grade school. And I'm thirty years too old for grade school.
ChilltheShadow
ChilltheShadow
Try telling that to a sociopath.
Baconfry
Baconfry
You're being pretty rude yourself, RK.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Already did. The idiot pretty much banned himself twice (because moderators here, for whichever reason, decided to give those already banned in TO a second chance. It worked mostly as expected) and returned several times to be "badass" and get banned in fifteen minutes.

If that's your kind of thing, be my guest. I don't have to see it, after all. Very literally.
ChilltheShadow
ChilltheShadow
Wait, this guy who was banned, give me the complete story. This interests me.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
What story is there to tell? Sociopath joins a forum, pretends its an anime fan while only focusing on hentai (aka the kind of "anime" "fans" most of the world knows) and eventually gets itself banned for the most stupid reason - twice.

The End, roll ending credits, no sequel because the movie sucked.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino

*Troll ending credits.

I regret nothing.
ChilltheShadow
ChilltheShadow
What is his username, I want to go on his profile and laugh at him in the comments!
Baconfry
Baconfry
Thus begins the tale of Steve of a Thousand Naps. Born into humble origins...

Okay, :red: that. Steve was a grandstanding casual-hater who would scoff at anyone who didn't play hardcore. His rudeness and outlandish behavior got him banned from TO.

He would return to TCF, behaving briefly for a month or two before resuming old habits, and was banned for posting a gif of pixelated bread. Anticlimactic.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
... Good luck with that. Also, frowned upon, and pretty pointless. Much like he was.
ChilltheShadow
ChilltheShadow
Kay then. Did he openly say he was a sociopath, or are you just assuming :red:?
Back
Top Bottom