Terraria Community Forums

Pixel
Pixel
Thanks! Sorry to have to bug you, but are you busy with other things, or are you working on that request of mine? **

Also, you should come check out Szaila's art stream, she's pretty good. On Picarto at the moment.
TenaciousTinkerer
TenaciousTinkerer
I just never got around to doing anything but making characters yesterday.

Also gonna check that person out right now.
Pixel
Pixel
If you could provide an estimated time for the request, well, that'd be just great. And yeah, come check her out.
TenaciousTinkerer
TenaciousTinkerer
See I can't answer that, because I am very much a person who draws when they feel like it, so i don't know when ill be able to finish it.
Pixel
Pixel
How's it holding up?
TenaciousTinkerer
TenaciousTinkerer
Moods dipped down, spiraling around, not really happy about much right now. Sorry for making you wait so long . . .
TenaciousTinkerer
TenaciousTinkerer
Well i was bored in class and doodles a bit, wound up drawing your character and I made a design I sorta like, you might see your request done tonight!
Pixel
Pixel
Awesome stuff! Thanks for the update, hopefully it's similar to what I suggested.
TenaciousTinkerer
TenaciousTinkerer
I should bring it up right now, I sorta altered the design slightly, as in now ya have floating limbs. I just sorta think its neat :X
Pixel
Pixel
It's finished? And cool, I love Rayman's floating limbs. ^^
TenaciousTinkerer
TenaciousTinkerer
Nah not yet, have to go to bed right now, gonna draw it as soon as I wake up though.
Pixel
Pixel
Damn, you're pretty determined. Have a good sleep, can't wait to see how this goes.
TenaciousTinkerer
TenaciousTinkerer
? Not really, this entire time ive been playing homeworld Remastered, sorta got sucked into the game XS
Pixel
Pixel
Excited. ^^'
TenaciousTinkerer
TenaciousTinkerer
Random question, do you have a saved image somewhere that I can use for a general idea of a design?
TenaciousTinkerer
TenaciousTinkerer
Well i say that as I remember your character used to having a strap around his body thats why.
Pixel
Pixel
Don't have a reference image, no, I'm afraid. If you don't want to follow the original design I had requested, following my current avatar's design is good. My original avatar had a sword sheathe that was strapped around the shoulder.
TenaciousTinkerer
TenaciousTinkerer
Ah yea I can do a thing then!

Alrighty doodles away~
TenaciousTinkerer
TenaciousTinkerer
Just for a update, I did start last night, but had to stop, and I'll be busy all weekend because of a family thing, so I should apologize for even more delays.
Pixel
Pixel
How are you?
Back
Top Bottom