Terraria Community Forums

Baconfry
Baconfry
Hmm. Well, it's true that I do some of my best work on my own.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
I'm sort of the same, however, I've got a couple plans so massive that I don't think will ever get done on my own. I think we've just begun on one of them.
Jill
Jill
Eh, personally... I'm not too surprised. Admittedly, suggestions aren't really my forte, but - while me and Pixel get on real well, and he's a great guy, I'm not really a fan of the creation of somewhat closed-off social groups like that, among others. If the 'Suggesters Elite' want to get together, I think that's cool, but hitherto lesser or unknown suggesters should also be encouraged to join in. ;)
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Well trust is a huge factor. We don't want anyone spilling the beans to a project before it's finished. I don't think it's some Elite group, just a small group wanting to improve the game.
Jill
Jill
I'm not saying that elitism is their intention, but it could come about one way or another. It does come across that way, a little. For my end of the scale, TFC is in the same situation.
Jill
Jill
If privacy was the wish of the group, I honestly think a conversation (or set of) might be a better choice. And, not being funny - but who the heck would try and whip a suggestion out from under everyone's noses, anyways? Even if there was such a case, the culprit could easily be denounced and proven guilty by the other members of the group.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Because a suggestion can be more impressive if it's not leaked before it's posted. For example, if I had leaked what Confection was before releasing it, people would already be expecting what it could be. When it comes as a surprise, you don't miss out on those "first reaction" responses.

Also we have a few suggestions being talked about, but there's one big one at the moment. A PM is best for one suggestion.
Jill
Jill
I still don't believe people would leak a suggestion. Contrary to what most people believe, suggestions and RPs both follow a similar format - and for both, it seems a bit overkill to go around leaking 'crucial' data! :p
Back
Top Bottom