Terraria Community Forums

Baconfry
Baconfry
Redigit is Redigit.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
And the top poster would have 1,354,138 likes.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Nah, the top posters destroy their own post:like ratio by posting too much.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
It's crazy, I once did the math and that turned out to be an average of 120 posts per day, considering day joined with how many posts.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Among active members, it seems that the relationship between messages and likes is inverse rather than direct.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I had a lot of posts back in TO, most of them from one-linering in the Chat Thread and rarely posting in forum games.

Grown out of both of those, fortunately. High like:post ratio makes you feel like your posts make people happy.

... Or that someone let fruitbat out of his cage again.
Baconfry
Baconfry
It's not mainly Fruitbat anymore, though. Gotta have a varied diet :dryadwink:

YES YOU ARE ALL MEAT TO ME
Jill
Jill
I feel like I've said this a lot, but the most frequent posters (I think the word 'top' is a little out-of-place) all do what they do because they enjoy it. The post:like ratio doesn't take precedence over such a thing.
Jill
Jill
And on a personal level, if we sweaty RPers started liking every post that we enjoyed reading, it'd get completely out of hand. If we like what we see, we'll generally pay each other a compliment on it, and frankly - that's worth way more than someone clicking a button at the corner of anyone's content, so far as I'm concerned.
Back
Top Bottom