Samrux
Samrux
Why do I have breasts
Didn't you hear I'm actually male

...that sexy armor though
Suneohair
Suneohair
DGFVR -
Heh, yes, I did, but it was just me :red:ing around with a mouse for about an hour before. I reinked it with a tablet pen this time, so there's tapering on the cleaner lines.
Suneohair
Suneohair
Samrux - It isn't called a breastplate for nothing, you know. ;P
...But no, even male armour is supposed to have that enlarged chest bit for an air pocket. It would still be immensely dangerous to have a plate of metal directly on top of your heart and lungs. You know, for impact and shock reasons.
Samrux
Samrux
No seriously it's freaking me out a little. Are you sure you didn't draw it intentionally female?
SamTng

Art choice? I'm no historian but I hadn't heard of armor not covering the stomach (apart from... vikings, I think?), it sounds... dangerous :0
Also, thanks, it's amazing that you are taking the effort
SamLov
aWolfen
aWolfen
Samrux, the Crop-Top Paladin~
Suneohair
Suneohair
Bluh, I'll try and fix tomorrow then. It all just looks like the Hallowed bikini, and I'm sorry (???). Heheh... no, it isn't intentional, you fool. I really just suck when it comes to armours. It makes me wonder how it comes so creative and naturally to some people on these forums. ...-Cough- @DGFVR -cough, cough-
Dg-vr
Dg-vr
when i do a male breastplate i just draw a square and done ;)
Suneohair
Suneohair
But you're welcome... I personally just got a bit sick of you toting around that mouse trash I did before. gottaficgottafixgottafix ; A ;"

Also, it isn't a cropped armour. That bit is kinda based on his dansen gif... hue. Theres metal there too. Just isn't apparent in black and white. ...Still is kinda sexy though XP
Samrux
Samrux
id TOTALLY wear that though
*wink wonk*

...Nah. Thanks again! I especially appreciate the worn-out shield, wing ornaments and Samrux's symbol (wonderful). I do think your art is impressive, and really like their style. I also feel honored that you decided to draw me in the first place!
Are you drawing me alive, or in "dungeon" state?
Back
Top Bottom