Vampirezero7
will look in morning xP 4:30 AM
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Good morning, sweet prince.
Vampirezero7
Vampirezero7
"In the morning" xP

I'm going to sleep now xD I was working on the contest for 4 hours want a picture?
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Send me some pics!
Protean_Entity
Protean_Entity
I'm sure we'd all like to see. But post it first as a sort of patenting. It'd be a real shame if they were passed off as some other person's work.
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Are you accusing me of me of something?!
Protean_Entity
Protean_Entity
Lol, no I didn't mean it like that. I'd just rather everyone be safe so that this contest an go on without any fuss. So just as a little piece of advice to be safe rather than sorry. Like a prenuptial agreement. They don't exist because you plan to divorce someone after marrying them, but as a safety net in case it ends up that way.
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Steve of a Thousand Naps
I think not. Pming a picture on the forums is as safe as it can get. Besides, Vampire's project is no where near done. Broadcasting to the competition what the project is...destroys the footholds of victory. You must come to terms that to be a community, it's always better to trust and regret than to doubt and and hold your neighbor at arm's length.
Vampirezero7
Vampirezero7
It was no where near done xP Only had the face finished, he couldn't do anything with that.

Besides I trust steve
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Steve of a Thousand Naps
You t-t-t-trust me? Aw yeah!
Vampirezero7
Vampirezero7
If your name didn't have Naps in I would never trust you
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Bahahahaha, well since you trust me and all! We should play Terraria one day! Entrust your hardcore life to me. Add me on Steam!!!
Vampirezero7
Vampirezero7
Heh, sure sure xP
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Yeah, that's what I thought!
Vampirezero7
Vampirezero7
I'll add you either tommorow or later tonight, it's 2:21 already xP
Back
Top Bottom