Terraria Community Forums

Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
Yes, some members are just too young to be given that knowledge yet.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
That, and because I can't describe it here, since it's inappropriate. I will answer this question if you'd ask it on my ask.fm profile though.
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
Ice cream magically appears out of thin air in factories with the help of majyyks. There is absolutely nothing disgusting and completely wrong going on in production.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
Yeh. You just take a cup of milk, sugar, vanilla, and very little amount of salt and put it in the freezer. And then take that after about two hours and throw that in the blender or somethin'! Pretty clean I would say :p
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
Is that really how you make homemade ice cream? If it is, maybe I should try it out sometime.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I'm sure not everyone got what "ice cream" he meant, tho. The actual thing is 100% safe, and much better than yogurt, which is basically "rotten milk" (and so is cheese, technically.)
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
We did it in a class before. We put those four things into a plastic bag with some Ice Cubes and shoot it for a while. It turned to an Ice Creamy texture, but I think I put too much salt in mine. Tasted like salt water ._.
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
Homemade Ice Cream: Salty Delish

Salt-flavoured ice cream sounds horrible.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Of course, if you mean the sludge they put in plastic recipients and try to pass as ice cream these days, then I'm quite sure there's a few extra ingredients there I would rather not know about.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
I'm not really sure what you mean, Razor. I either get my Ice Cream from containers of from the local Ice Cream place. Nothing about it seems off to me.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Eh, I mean the "industrial" ice cream, that from brands which are sold massively. They've always tasted quite plastic to me, compared to homemade ice cream.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
It might just be that I haven't run into the kind you have had before, but I don't see how it would be possible to make mass producing something easier than how making Ice Cream already is. Just milk, sugar, flavor, and salt mixed all together! Though, there might be more to it. And I'm no business man, so I wouldn't really know how production and stuff works.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Mass production usually, if not always, involves adding things to the product which will lengthen their "life," making the product edible for longer. In the case of ice cream, the products used to that end always make the mix taste of plastic. Although if you've only ever eaten mass-produced ice cream, you wouldn't be able to tell (in your case, I bet it will be very noticeable, if you never had mass produced ones.)
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
Look, it's a simple proccess that only involves a bed. At the end of that proccess, you get the ice cream that everyone know and love.
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
Thanks for the mental image.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Sorry, I'm more into strawberry juice, myself.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
Strawberry juice? Well that's a whole different story.

Not really, it's really just a juice.
Made of the strawberry's guts and blood.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
Strawberrys don't have guts, or blood though D:
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
OR DO THE?
Back
Top Bottom