Terraria Community Forums

Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
<--- Sailor Mars.

I think that should give you a hint on how good it is.

I think you may be able to make a Suika, too.
Suweeka
Suweeka
I will provide to her the most powerful bullrushing weapons
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
"Fans."

Paired Fans are what Lu Bu secretly uses at home, when nobody's looking, to feel manly.

Fun thing: Xiao Qiao's normal fans are classified as "clubs." And the Stele (huge stone column) is classified as a spear.

Also, you can create a tiny cute loli girl and give her Xu Zhu's moveset. Think about what that means... :dryadwhat:
Suweeka
Suweeka
I did that back in DW5E, along with a feminine Wolverine and an old hag Gambit.

Good times.
Omnir
Omnir
It's pretty solid. 50 different eye types, with sliders for width, size, eyelid, pupil size (2 sizes), etc, to give a hint :3

Basically: multiple "base" options with sliders. over 100 hairs for males and over 100 hairs for females.

Pretty sure you could make Haku. I made Omnir

You can give them any weapon that was available in 8 and 7E.
Omnir
Omnir
I can try to make a video for ya if you'd like.
Suweeka
Suweeka
What about the face options? I was spoiled by Oblivion so I'm curious about that.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Oh, the faces are as customizable (or more?) than in Oblivion. You can (probably) make Omnir's Manlypuff Guys faces in DW8E.

Also, cat pupils, no irises, face 'details' as accessories (moles and beauty marks) and so on.

Only thing I found lacking was the different kinds of eye makeup and lipsticks, but that's because I'm used to The Sims 3.
Suweeka
Suweeka
All that's left unanswered is..

cat ears?
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
At least two types.

Devil horns and vampire wing-horns too. Also, chainmail bikini to make the femin00bs rage, which is also nice.
Suweeka
Suweeka
Sold. Gaben, prepare thyself, for my $50 shall bolt into your premises momentarily.

By momentarily, I mean when I do earn some monies.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I'm not sure if I should feel good or bad about being the cause of Gaben getting more money.
Omnir
Omnir
More money for DW8:E on steam means it's more likely they'll bring the next one to steam >: D!
Back
Top Bottom