Terraria Community Forums

Zetablaze
Zetablaze
By the way, to say American's are self absorbed, go to every part of the country, see how the average person acts in that part, then say, cuz if you haven't experienced it, don't claim it. I don't think I ever met anyone who was self absorbed.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
You think?
Ever met the Internet, Zetablaze?
Sombyr
Sombyr
Everything you're saying... it sounds so... stereotypical, honestly.
Zetablaze
Zetablaze
The internet if full of lies. And how would you like it if I based England by what I saw on T.V. and the internet?
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
The Internet:
Most of the america of the Internet:
"'MURICA :red: yeh"
Zetablaze
Zetablaze
Most good people aren't found on the internet.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Unfortunately, that's all I want to see of America other than the occasional American face seen in a Skype call when I notice my father is doing his work. That's not the only side of things I see negatively.
Sombyr
Sombyr
*Most people easily identifiable as American.
Most Americans (Besides the south) aren't really much like that. It really depends on the part of the country. North East: Can be a bit self centered, I guess. South: Stereotypical Americans. West: Dunno, never been there.
Zetablaze
Zetablaze
I can understand not wanting to see much of America actually. But I still want to know what you were implying with the "at least" thing just so I don't leave with the wrong message.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
(Oh dear, I think I messed up with that message)
The at least doesn't mean anything bad.
Zetablaze
Zetablaze
Okay den. :)
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Oh my god I was so stupid here
Argh
Save me from the stupidness
Sombyr
Sombyr
Your comment has summoned me here. I will now indulge in your stupidity once again.

Honestly though, never go back and read old stuff you posted. It's always embarrassing.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Yeah.
I read through an old thread and my god, I was stupid.
Sombyr
Sombyr
I don't dare read anything from my old days on TO, or even worse, my older days on the SPORE forums, from when I was around 11 or 12. Or even worse than that... you know what, let's not even bring that one up.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
I don't have much of a history aside from YouTube comments, where I'd leave one of those "U SUCK" comments on videos I don't like.
Zetablaze
Zetablaze
Meh, we all do stupid things. But hey, at least you aren't an, "American idiot" ;) please don't let this offend anyone...
Sombyr
Sombyr
I am so offended right now.
Zetablaze
Zetablaze
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- whatever.
InsertUsernameHere
Back
Top Bottom