Terraria Community Forums

Devalaous
Devalaous
not to mention the planets that explode, etc
Zinnia
Zinnia
Yeh I feel like I blew up a few solar systems in one map because I used every skill at least once just to fill up the Skill records.
Devalaous
Devalaous
In one of the Hyperdimension games, they put a little bet of text on the screen at one point that says "*not actually happening", haha
Zinnia
Zinnia
LOL I remember that. It was that skill where someone turned into an airplane/spaceship or something I think
Devalaous
Devalaous
Yeah, its a joint EXE Drive attack with Plutia and Neptune. Surprised you would play that game btw. Your nicher than I thought.
Zinnia
Zinnia
Yeh I only played the Victory one. Mostly used Plutia, Peashy, IF and Compa as my party
Zinnia
Zinnia
I didn't really like Plutia & Peashy's transformations much though so they were almost always in human form beating up everything with plushies and oversized mittens.
Devalaous
Devalaous
Yellow Heart is one of the better CPU designs imho, excluding the stupid breasts. Because they just had to appeal to the crowd that thought Vert was too small, sigh
Zinnia
Zinnia
haha well I love claw users but welllll.... I have breast envy so I feel like murdering all the large breasted characters.
Devalaous
Devalaous
Nepgear is best girl. ...What?
Zinnia
Zinnia
I liked Plutia best because shes sleepy-lazy like me and I love the braid.
Zinnia
Zinnia
Even my steam profile pic is an anime person with braids haha.
Devalaous
Devalaous
Yeah, Plutia is ridiculously adorable. Which makes it creepy when parts of Iris Heart sneak through into Plutia herself

Nepgear is the quintessential dork though, and all her moves are mecha-based. Love her EXE drive thing
Zinnia
Zinnia
Lol someone on skype last year I think said I was exactly like Plutia... cuteness & sadism included.
Zinnia
Zinnia
wait... mighta been 2013 that was said... i dun remember now
Devalaous
Devalaous
reminds me, Iris Heart has the best intro ever
Zinnia
Zinnia
I dun like iris heart, she has too much boobies. :/ Oddly I'm fine with Succubi though idk why.
Back
Top Bottom