Zwift
Dayum! He sounds like an :red:.
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
Gratz!
Enjoy your peaceful life! :)
Lunabell
Lunabell
He was... He would put cigs out on his bedroom wall. The whole house is a mess, he never helps clean the sofa when his dog brings in mud. I don't get mad over the dog on the sofa or anything... but a blanket would have been nice. And just Monday he was screaming at me for doing a self clean on the stove because it has a small smell.
Lunabell
Lunabell
And well I had to because the stuff was so badly dirty I went to clean it the day before and it didn't help. And he said it was burning his eyes I said stand out of the kitchen, he opened up a window and it was really cold still, still snow on the cold chilly. And he left I got cold, I shut it. And he came back and flipped out on me, screaming at me.
Lunabell
Lunabell
Calling me every name in the book, and I told my boyfriend I was moving and he said he was kicking his brother out instead
Z
Zwift
So he would get mad for little reasons?
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Sounds like some freeloader that used to be my eldest brother's friend when he still lived with us.
Lunabell
Lunabell
He hates me... because I don't have a steady job, so I clean the house take care of the cats and his dog. And... yeah. But I earn my keep. I clean, cook, everything else. x.x and he blew up over any reason... he is uptight and if things don't go his way Boom. And yeah he is a lazy selfish person did the same stuff at his moms
Z
Zwift
Sounds like my alcoholic brother.
G
Gmayor61
Make sure you take safety precautions. Hide a camera in the house somewhere he won't notice or try to break.
I might be over-reacting since I've read 3 comments about him, but he doesn't sound stable.
Worst case scenario he might use a spare key and mess with your house
Lunabell
Lunabell
I been fighting depression and trying not to move out and risk losing my boyfriend, I been with him almost 2 years now and I have known my boyfriend since 1999. I am in a bad place because now I stay locked in the room all day till his brother leaves for work.. with my cats in silence. He is looking for a place I hear him on the phone at times... but I am scared this weekend stuff will go down again.
Lunabell
Lunabell
He has a gun so I act like I am not home, my boyfriend is home on the weekends thankfully... but Idk what his brother will do... I really just am scared and yeah we are going to get lock changes asap. Money will be tight for awhile.. but my boyfriend rather have me happy then be able to go out to eat and buy movies and games.
Lunabell
Lunabell
And he is very unstable. Idk if it is all the drugs he has done in the past or the pot he smokes. (I don't smoke so I can't say what its like so sorry)
G
Gmayor61
Welp this sounds even worse now.
Stay over at a relative's house, or elsewhere, preferably somewhere he doesn't know for a week or so before he's told to leave.
Z
Zwift
How long have you been depressed?
Lunabell
Lunabell
He has already been told to move and is looking for a place and I don't wanna leave my belongings behind or my 3 cats and my boyfriend don't want me leaving and being scared in my own home and he understands why I hide. He said he will be out this month...
Lunabell
Lunabell
Since June last year... When he moved in. I just hide it well. Became easy to hide after awhile.
Z
Zwift
I understand, I went through depression during all of middle school. It was hell.
G
Gmayor61
He's been told already? In that case I figure he took it well, er, ish.
I'd say staying with a relative away for a little until he leaves would be ideal in terms of safety, but again, just is just extreme thinking.
Lunabell
Lunabell
He is being... A total prick. Over it but he blames me. I feel like I'm living in my own personalu hell and screaming for it to end. If by some chance he don't move my mom said I have no choice I'm moving back home if I lose my boyfriend... I hope and pray I won't go deeper into this black hole of depression. I finally see a small light....
Back
Top Bottom