Terraria Community Forums

ShadowTiger
ShadowTiger
I'm not sure what I'm hoping for more - More "slice of life" kind of things, like from Seasons 1 and 2, or more plot-heavy elements. It's all good though. As long as it's all funny.
Everybody
Everybody
I'm voting for more plot-heavy elements, and a Sunset Shimmer.
ShadowTiger
ShadowTiger
It would be kinda nice if she could come back. I was really impressed by her performance in the second movie. I can't help but wonder what Discord will do.
Everybody
Everybody
#Discordforever I hope the Smooze episode is thick in plot!
ShadowTiger
ShadowTiger
Everybody
Everybody
What is friendship is witchcraft?
ShadowTiger
ShadowTiger
DJ M4N3
DJ M4N3
I'm pagan, and paganism is related to witchcraft 'cuz it's another wicca religion. Hopefully this is not against it... I'm kidding about if it's against it, but I'm not kidding about what religion I beleive in.
ShadowTiger
ShadowTiger
Sweeeet, Pagans. <3 Not a thing I get to say every day. Thank you!
DJ M4N3
DJ M4N3
Are you pagan? And, YAY!!!! I'VE NEVER GOTTEN A COMPLIMENT OR SOMETHING APPRECIATED BY MY RELIGION!
ShadowTiger
ShadowTiger
I have so many Pagan friends. That statement doesn't accomplish anything though, as people will still be whatever and whomever they are regardless of that. So yeah.
DJ M4N3
DJ M4N3
I've read a few books over the history of paganism, and the christians, took us as slaves. After i read that, i thought of christianity as bullcrap.
DJ M4N3
DJ M4N3
No offense if you're christian, really.
ShadowTiger
ShadowTiger
Yyyyeeeaaaah, this deserves its own thread or conversation or something. :p
ShadowTiger
ShadowTiger
And nah; I'm a bizarre hybrid of Jewish (Socially) and uh, ... ... shoot, what's the term for it. Whatever ACIM is. A Course In Miracles. Coursey. Very coursey.
DJ M4N3
DJ M4N3
Yeah, I agree, but I've never met anyone who's Jewish. Cool!
Everybody
Everybody
God, the alerts...
ShadowTiger
ShadowTiger
I forgot that this is my profile, so I can say whatever I want.

Carrots. ostensibly. inevitable. clock. purplish. woozy. incongruity.

Now that that's over with, what, you've really never met another person who happens to have been raised into one particular religion? The statistics must be against you. I'd ask where you live but I do not wish to pry.
DJ M4N3
DJ M4N3
Sorry... One more okay?

@ShadowTiger, let's take this to my profile okay?
ShadowTiger
ShadowTiger
I consider it a luxury that we're all just human beings trying to make it in this great big crazy learnings-filled planetscape, and all have much to learn from each other.

Also, wow, 420 character limit. Really harshing this post.
Back
Top Bottom