Terraria Community Forums

The Ohmega Blue
The Ohmega Blue
Dundundunnnnnnnn!
The Ohmega Blue
The Ohmega Blue
I've played and white, and no offense, but those guys were pushovers. They had a very interesting story though
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
You know who they actually are, right? I don't want to give any spoilers. They have a Bisharp on their team, automatic props for that.
The Ohmega Blue
The Ohmega Blue
Yes I do, they give so much money in the games
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
I want to play all the Gen V games again. They were so much fun.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Not my favorite games, but Team Plasma made the most progress of most evil teams, even dethroning the Champion, so props to that.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
I still don't understand why they followed up Team Plasma and Neo Plasma with Team Flare. It's like "Oh :red:, we got a really obvious Champion and bad guy" in X/Y, and in Gen V, N had backstory to being the leader, and then he wasn't even the real leader! :red:ing amazing games.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Yeah, it was probably one of the more story-driven games, maybe why it didn't go over to well with a lot of fans. It focused a lot more on the bond the three friends shared in B/W, I liked that.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
I just realized... I've played the first main series and the first Mystery Dungeon games for the 3DS... And hated them both. Then ORAS came out and I loved it. Something tells me that if they make another 3D Mystery Dungeon, it'll actually be good.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time made me cry as a kid, if you're looking for a good Mystery Dungeon. I also Action Replayed it to make my starter Chimchar a Venusaur and it is still like that. Such a fun game.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
I have Sky. I think that game is the only one I cried from ever.
Irfeune
Irfeune
I think Nintendo and GAME FREAK made X/Y the way it is because it was more of a test to see what they could do on the 3DS. Similar things have happened previously with the other entries and it was more done with the 3rd game in each trio.
Also, if they make a Pokemon Colosseum remake on Wii U and get it as perfect as they got ORAS, the Wii U will print gold for them.
Back
Top Bottom