Terraria Community Forums

zeskorion
zeskorion
It's perfectly normal
I have em all the time
I spout philosophical plato bull:red: like the easter bunny :red:s out eggs when depressed
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
So... what exactly is this crisis entailing? I had a quite a few myself but they kind died out once I started my philosophy class. This phrase I learned in the class kinda helped in dispelling most of that existential stuff. "Cogito, ergo sum." (Translation) "I think, therefore I am." OR "I think, therefore I exist." You can say your own existence is the one and only thing you know for certain.
zeskorion
zeskorion
Me, All I did was
"YA KNOW WHAT? I DONT GIVE A :red: LETS JUST BLOW :red: UP"
so I did.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
That works too.
sodapone🌳
sodapone🌳
What's the point in life if I'm gonna die? What's the point in trying to do anything when nothing is permanent and that everything will come to an end? I'm failing to see any meaning in the universe if it's going to cease to exist.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Don't worry about the future. There is nothing to gain from it. The moment, the present, is where you are needed most and where your concerns should be. Yeah, you'll one day die but everyone on this rock of ours will do the same and many of them live happy lives. Furthermore, a good chuck (I'd say 80%) don't give a bloody damn for the fact that nothing is permanent and that everything comes to an end eventually.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
That is the thing about being human. We are optimists to a fault and it's glorious. We ignore all of these certainties every day of our lives and just keep on living even if we are destined to one day die and fade from living memory.
Back
Top Bottom