Terraria Community Forums

Baconfry
Baconfry
Considering that Akiba (Akihabara) is the otaku capital of the world... keep me posted.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Are ya takin' advantage of the Flash sale thing?
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
There's an Otaku Capital?
@neko must live there then.
sodapone🌳
sodapone🌳
@Streamjet Indeed I am. I got Surgeon Simulator AE for $1 and Home for $1.

I looked at the manual, by the way. It seems to be one big parody of Japanese pop culture, particularly the hentai/ecchi aspects. Why particularly that? Because according to the manual it's a beat-em-up where you defeat vampires by stripping them of their clothes. Yeah.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Try not to enjoy yourself too much
sodapone🌳
sodapone🌳
Welp, now I see where the M rating comes from. Still, "Sexual Themes" isn't exactly the best content descriptor for a game where you beat up vampires until their clothes fall off.

Did I mention that the manual mentions maid cafés as a part of Akihabara's attractions? Because it did.
sodapone🌳
sodapone🌳
The title is actually a double-entendre. It's officially called Akiba's Trip, but the lack of spacing and barely-noticeable apostrophe on the logo make it look more like it says AKIBASTRIP.

Damn, Sigmund Freud was right. Even now when I know its real name I see the s as part of the second word.
sodapone🌳
sodapone🌳
You know, I feel like this game is gonna be like Devil May Cry. It's gonna be an over-the-top beat-em-up that never ceases to make fun of itself.
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
And then you realize the game isn't like Devil May Cry at all...
Back
Top Bottom