Terraria Community Forums

Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I'm excited for how life's gonna be in the year 3010.
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
I'm just happy because we finally get to leave the EU
Pixel
Pixel
I'm excited to discover what my earwax taste like when combined with an array of different spices and sauces.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Thank you, Pixel. Now I won't feel so weird when I say I eat insects. :dryadindifferent:
Pixel
Pixel
I've heard people eat spiders.

That, I'm not going into.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
They're okay, but all the "remove the stuff that could kill you from the inside" thing most of them have makes them a pain to prepare.

You may have seen a joke I made about chocolate spiders in my fic. That's not true for me, I never ate chocolate spiders. I'm allergic to chocolate. It was a cream and strawberry spider. // ":dryadwhat:"
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
Wait Razor, you're from Uruguay right?

Did you ever meet that president who was like, living off less than a normal person and considered the worlds 'poorest' president?
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I voted him in.

Gotta admit he did a lot less ":red: the people" stuff than other presidents before him. Uruguay's still the same :red:hole, but at least, for once, it didn't get worse these last five years.
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
I heard he was like a saint compared to the other blokes you had as presidents, so my suspicions are cleared :p
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I think the issue may have been that he just had no idea how to steal right, so he didn't try as much as others did.
Back
Top Bottom