Plaguerion
Plaguerion
Or we could just all end our lives right now
Everybody
Everybody
Why end your life, exactly?
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
Since the message i was going to write was going to get me at least 3 warnings; Just look at your avatar, and then try to imagine how i feel about that and your name, because of Cinnamon's comment
Everybody
Everybody
So, basically: You don't like MLP, blah blah blah. So why comment?
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
Depending on age of the individual, and how severe their "fandom" is, I REALLY hate bronies..That comment offended me so much i had to comment
Everybody
Everybody
Although I am quite young, I don't agree with the whole age thing. People should be able to enjoy anything no matter what the age. If a 45 year old wants to enjoy MLP? Okay. If an 11 year old wants to enjoy Family Guy/Sex in the City? Okay! Also, fandom? If people like to write, then hell, they can write, am I wrong?
Everybody
Everybody
Or is it also wrong to write about Terraria passionately? Are the people who write those stories also creeps? Weirdos? Freaks? No! Someone's passions shouldn't affect someone else in a negative way! If they like it, then they like it. Big. Whoop.
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
I think you got me a little wrong here; talking about it is one thing, but changing the "body" in terms to "pony'... that makes me start thinking your "fandom" is a little..Obsessive. And obsessions are never good.
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
No matter what it is you obsess with. If a 45 yr old brony who's whole room is filled with characters and :red: wrote a story about "things.." he did to one of his toys of his """"fandom""", what would you call that?
Everybody
Everybody
I have no idea what you're trying to convey; please re-word?
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
I'm saying there's alot of people who would backright out of a fully grown man's room if they find it to be all pink with ponies all over. Those bronies who literally want everything to be their fandom. (Continue)
Everybody
Everybody
Ah. To be honest, isn't that also also just people judging based off of their liking towards the show? Again, it has more to do with age, than actual preference.
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
The ones that are the cause of the fact that you can't google ANYTHING without finding fan art of :red:ing ponies. And it would seem some of your fellow "fans" sexualize it. How do you feel about that?
Everybody
Everybody
I'm not them. :D To be honest, I don't really care if THEY sexualize that. Good for them. I'm me, and I'm happy being a fan of the show, a big fan. They can sexualize it if they want. I don't care.
rollsy
rollsy
I like the show just fine, but I tend to be more of a closet brony considering there are THOSE kinds of people..

You know the ones.
Back
Top Bottom