Terraria Community Forums

SolaR
SolaR
He was a troll that trolled lots of people. He got banned on TO for some reason (I wasn't on at the time) and then he came here proclaiming how he is the "true terrarian king" and then he got banned because he posted a pic of censored bread being shoved in to someone's mouth.
SolaR
SolaR
Then he convinced two users (chewelews and Neon) to ask the mods here to unban him and offered Dota 2 items for a reward. Of course he lied though. Neon and chewelews were then banned. Then he joined Indie Gamers Forums and got himself banned. He is a jke to everyne on TCF to this day.
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
I actually got the title of "Forum Anarchist" on another forum when I was 12.
Seeker
Seeker
K
Krasunir
Yeah... he thought I was the nicest to him, apparently...
SolaR
SolaR
yes, except censored.
Seeker
Seeker
Creating a mockery of the anime, what a shame. Photoshop works wonders I guess.
Baconfry
Baconfry
SolaR
SolaR
Unless we joke about him
K
Krasunir
Actually I don't think mention of him is allowed...
Seeker
Seeker
Ha! So he's kind of like Cthulhu boss suggestions now. If that's the case, this probably isn't the last I'll hear of Steve.
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
Oh. First rule of Steve club- Don't talk about Steve club.
K
Krasunir
@Seeker It probably won't be, but any more mention might be rare.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
He was also addicted to attention, so those that were spouting hate at him were fueling his ego as much as praising him would give.

So yeah, as I said, complete waste of time.
SolaR
SolaR
Related tags: #likebomb #troll #censored #bread #likes #anime #steve #jetstream #hashtag
SolaR
SolaR
Wait a minute.. I #blameomnir for steve.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Sometimes there'll be some freak who replies to one of my threads saying something like "I call the exterminatus on this suggestion". The approach is the same. Don't reply, and allow his opinion to starve to death from lack of attention.

That's the only way to deal with the likes of Steve.
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
Second question- who the :red: needs that many naps?
Seeker
Seeker
Not sure, I kinda wish he actually took that many a day.
SolaR
SolaR
NAPS: Naked Asian Pop Stars
Back
Top Bottom