Terraria Community Forums

T
Teal
Support.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I've made many good friends here and I've seen many acts of kindness that wouldn't be performed elsewhere in real life. I feel like I've left my footprint on these forums, though a small one currently.
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
Yep. Support.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
There are too many people to thank for making me feel at home here, from Nintendo fans to @Leinfors being the first person to ever respond to one of my threads. The mods have been helpful and funny, but able to be the bad cop when needed, I respect that.
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
Yep. They can be the bad cop- but they aren't bad cops.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I finally feel like I'm not an outcast or a freak for liking video games still and being interested in things people aren't. I've read better literature and seen better art than the crap they force feed you in school, and here it comes from the heart.
SolaR
SolaR
Support
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
Preach, brotha!
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I'd like to thank all of those who took time out of their day to make me any piece of art, I appreciate it immensely. For those of you who responded to my threads, or gave me a like for something I did, or listened to my endless rabble and banter. There are too many people to thank.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Also, @Samrux I kinda copied your little support spree if you don't mind :p
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
But I did mine first, before that. Check the date on my profile post. I did it before it was cool.
Z
Zwift
Remember those times when I got banned. Ah those were the days. I appreciated it. Especially when I was told that I was gonna get banned for 3 weeks but instead got 4!!!!!! I waz like,"Dayum son! I just got played!!" Then I started laughing so hard that I accidentally fell onto the floor. Those were like, the trolling times. Then those moments were you still felt alone. Too many memories tho. I needz a chill pill.
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
Bucket
Bucket
Is it too late to say support?
Z
Zwift
Its never too late son.
Bucket
Bucket
+1 support for allowing me to support, then! ;D
Back
Top Bottom