Terraria Community Forums

Vampirezero7
Vampirezero7
English

I live in Australia :p Yeah because your always offline when i'm online xP I wouldn't be online at 5am if it wasn't the holidays xD

So that might create some problems if we played together :p
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Forsake your sleep schedule and accommodate to America.
Vampirezero7
Vampirezero7
I would if I could :/

America is love-ish America is life-ish

England, pretty big :red:hole.

But it's my :red:hole :p
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Steve of a Thousand Naps
SHHHHH. Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll fine, don't play Terraria :L
Vampirezero7
Vampirezero7
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Steve of a Thousand Naps
I love Tamako Market. :) MOCHI DERA <3
Vampirezero7
Vampirezero7
I also love the animus

Like :

Bebop cobi, Tomako Markit, Sora no otasinoma, Bayka to twest.

Dos ar my favot
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Bahahahaha, I see. My favorites are... Clannad...XXXHolic ( and every other Clamp/Key animation)...and...GunXSword...Planetes! :)
Vampirezero7
Vampirezero7
All my friends say Clannad is great but i'm yet to watch it xP

Don't wanna cry my eyes out ^.^
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Steve of a Thousand Naps
You should watch it! I cried as well. Do you watch anime with your friends?! Like start it at the same time?
Vampirezero7
Vampirezero7
Sometimes but mostly we watch them separately then recommend anime to each other. Wait till one of us finishes a show then we talk about it for ages xP
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Steve of a Thousand Naps
ah, I like to be in calls and count down to start episodes at the same time and talk about it as it happens, haha!
Vampirezero7
Vampirezero7
Sounds fun.

How many shows have you watched? Just wondering? :p
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Oh lawd...I've been watching anime since I was 14...consistently...I've been meaning to go through anime lists and sort through the ones I've watched...But I'll say I'm the epitome of anime knowledge. . .
Vampirezero7
Vampirezero7
Heh I only started watching anime recently :p Seen maybe 20-30 shows xP

I'm loving it nonetheless
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Anime is good, that it is! It encourages me to learn Japanese on my own, which I do. I've been a self-taught student for about 3 years now. :) Hoping to be an english teacher, that I am!
Vampirezero7
Vampirezero7
Oh awesome :p How good are you at speaking japanese?
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Steve of a Thousand Naps
I'd say really good, I can probably survive well enough over there, I'm currently working on office-specific vocabulary. :)
Vampirezero7
Vampirezero7
Oh cool :p Good for you! Have you visited japan before? Or are you planing to? :p
Steve of a Thousand Naps
Steve of a Thousand Naps
I'm planning to within a year or so, I still need to get my TEFL and TESOL certifications and a few other things so I can get a job over there before I go so I can apply for a long-term visa and all that such.
Back
Top Bottom