Terraria Community Forums

I Like Cats
I Like Cats
I can message you, this is super cool! right... sorry back on track!

hi, I'm Stephan! you would not know me but I'm a huge fan of yours, I am certainly not new to Terraria I have been playing since 2012 (one year after it was released on PC), and am a hardcore builder. i like doing your adventure maps, (so far I have done every map you were a part of cept harbinger but I'm halfway done with that ^O^
I Like Cats
I Like Cats
any way I guess you could say Im a bit of a hermit because I mainly build in one world and did not have an account on the forums until very, very recently! once I found out I could message you I immediately went to send you this because i guess the point of the matter is, you are getting robbed, ROBBED I say!, when you look at YouTubers in other games, like grain or mumbo jumbo, you can clearly know they
I Like Cats
I Like Cats
have no talent or skill, just google and free time, you are a master coder, wireman, builder, and developer 10 times more dedicated and skilled and yet you have never
I Like Cats
I Like Cats
gotten recognition, you love terraria and bought tons of effort into it yet you just do not get enough subs views or otherwise. I know you know this so this is why your confidence and spirit for your career are draining and I want to tell you that there is
still hope.
I Like Cats
I Like Cats
im, not a genius, and im not rich so I don't know how far I can go to help you, but I know you ARE a genius. so im telling you it's not you, it is the people. terraria is a
labor of love and are made by people like you, unpopular geniuses not unlikable, just hard to notice, and they too suffer from your sickness, a falling self-confidence, and
Back
Top Bottom