Terraria Community Forums

360Chadscope
360Chadscope
That'll likely be the case, yeah.
MrKohwahla
MrKohwahla
With all the glitches, waiting, and lack of content, I'm starting to want Console Terraria....
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I'm not really hyped for 1.3 because I'm a "see to believe" guy.

Also, keep that optimism. :dryadwink:
MrKohwahla
MrKohwahla
hehe yeah

If Xbox Terraria goes on sale again, I'm definitely getting it.

FROST MOON
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
The 505Games dudes may not want to admit it, but Terraria is too much even for "this year's model" phones and tablets. When you try to port stuff to something that can't handle it, you either get a watered-down product (Doom GBA, N64 Starcraft) or something that's buggy as heck.

And when given to a company that's got a QC McDonalds would laugh at... Yeah.
MrKohwahla
MrKohwahla
I don't think an iOS system could handle the Pumpkin Moon, or the Frost Moon.

Which makes me sad, since I really want to try both of those events ;_;
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Unfortunately, there's things which can't happen, at least not with nowadays' mobile hardware. Give it a few years, though...

Though by then we may have Terraria 2, so there will still be complaints.
360Chadscope
360Chadscope
If you could choose between Xbox Terraria or PC Terraria, you might want to go for PC. They'll get the update first, and it could take months until Console got it as well.
MrKohwahla
MrKohwahla
I would laugh if 505 decided to quit updating Terraria when Terraria: Otherworld releases, and they decide instead to port THAT to mobile....
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I wouldn't laugh, because I've seen enough hentai 505Games to know that's exactly where this is going.
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
Join PC. Come over to this side. The grass is indeed greener.... and not rendered imperfectly into 1x1 pixels. :dryadnaughty:
MrKohwahla
MrKohwahla
Do you have pie??

i liek pie
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
"Join the PC side. Don't fight your destiny. Look inside your heart, you know it to be true."
MrKohwahla
MrKohwahla
The thing is, I don't have a PC that can run video games, applications, or browse most of the internet.

My family PC (which can do that) is broken atm, and my school computer is pretty crappy...
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Well, school computers are for studying, not gaming. They kinda need to be crappy, to avoid gaming.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
Psst, last time I cheched, 360 was the free game with Gold right now.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Wasting whatever needs to be wasted for a Gold membership just to get a game you can usually get for $ 5 on a PC, tho... Yeah.
360Chadscope
360Chadscope
Isn't the game $10 on PC though?
Back
Top Bottom