Terraria Community Forums

galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
Hmm... There has been a console controller symbol in the files for a while now... Welp, I may want to take a look at the files again!
Zilophos
Zilophos
Oh my god. I WANT IT.
SzGamer227
SzGamer227
Seems legit.

Actually looks pretty cool, too.
Ashyrae
Ashyrae
For some reason, this reminds me of an old 1.1 screenshot - at least, the top one does. Odd how it doesn't correspond to the bottom one either map-wise.
galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
Lol, just now noticed that Schismm XD
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
The top screen is just that, but with the harts and stars added in. The bottom screen however is completely original, and has me convinced that's what it'll look like. Notice the Villager faces down there have white outlines, and I don't think they look that way on the map in any version currently, but they're probably like that here to show they can be tapped on the touch screen?
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
Also, what do you think the different bottom bar icons are? The compass is clearly the map, the brown bag must be inventory, the workbench and anvil must be crafting, gear is probably options, I wonder what the player face and hammers are? One could be extra touch screen controls maybe? With the 3DS's limited buttons, there's probably some like "touch buttons", the hammers could possibly be that.
SzGamer227
SzGamer227
Head: Equipment (wearing items)
Bag: Inventory (storing items)
Hammers: Hotbar (using items)
Anvil/Bench: Crafting (making items)
Compass: Map (looking for items)
Gear: Options (combo breaker!)
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
I'm also curious about how the controls will work. I'm guessing the D-Pad would be used to aim, A jumps, B uses items, X interacts, and Y, L, and R I have no idea.
CraftedNightmare Here!
CraftedNightmare Here!
I completely lost it when no one realised the skin colours of the heads aren't the same
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
I believe this is an unofficial image of what Terraria might look like on the 3DS. I remember seeing that long before we had any idea that it would actually happen.
Back
Top Bottom