Terraria Community Forums

LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
Don't do it! Do not! I implore upon you oh benevolent developer! You simply must not- *is carried away by angry Terrarian contractors*
Baconfry
Baconfry
Please disregard Freenight's previous statement. The Wyverns are sponsoring him.
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
Hey, that's slander that is! The Wyverns did not promise me that I can mount them in any way whatsoever ever if I defend their habitat.
Devalaous
Devalaous
I dont mind wyverns only spawning in H/C/C floating islands, but harpies should remain as they are. Wyverns are a threat because they go through blocks.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Well, they're not as much of a threat to something already built like Wyverns are, but are a threat as you build. Plus would be great to sit in your house without 10 or so Harpies wall hugging outside. :dryadtongue:

Also, Cenx pls, I think you'd make most Terrarians happy with this little change! It also makes pearlwood armor and weapons not obsolete.
SzGamer227
SzGamer227
Oh my god thank you showing me this Baconfry

Double oh my god thank you for being such a genius Snickerbobble

Seriously :eek: this is just too perfect to pass up :passionate:
Devalaous
Devalaous
There is a flaw in this entire post; Floating Islands generally do not have enough tiles to generate H/C/C biomes. While Pearlwood would still grow, you would need to manually enlarge the island every time to get Wyverns/Harpies spawning

Just checked this.
Baconfry
Baconfry
So manually enlarge the islands. Or, even better, make it automatic. A little fiddling around in the code for generating floating islands, and we're good to go.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Slightly bigger islands, put pearlstone inside them, and/or count clouds as Hallow.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Nah, I imagine a lot of builders would like to use Cloud blocks in their sky-related builds. Make clouds convert-able instead; give them a hallowed version.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Converted clouds is one solution. I have been wanting to make a Confection variant: Cotton Candy
dRFmfBW.png
Baconfry
Baconfry
Confection wyvern, I'm going to guess?
Back
Top Bottom