Terraria Community Forums

Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I really hope that "OP" in this case means "Over-Productive." Wasting time was never a challenge, gamers can do that naturally.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
I'd like the ability to have all crafts available if standing by a workbench that has other stations by it. So you could have a room of the dozens of stations, with a workbench at the door, and be able to craft anything available just by standing at the workbench.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Stations two blocks out of range from the "chain" probably wouldn't be counted, has to be a block or right next to to be a part of the chain.
Rewill Irion
Rewill Irion
@Kyouko Tsukino *Creates all stations, and places them, then at the end of the line places an infinite amount of work benches, from the beggining to end of the world.*
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
... So?

I'm still not seeing what kind of challenge there is in clicking the magic mirror or drinking a recall potion to get to your crafting stations, as opposed to not having to warp and walk all the way back to where you were.

Really, next you'll tell me randomness also adds challenge to the game. :dryadindifferent:
Rewill Irion
Rewill Irion
What about, not having to teleport AT ALL. :D
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Yes, that would create such a balance issue, indeed. %-_-

Sorry, I'm not MLG enough to see where a QOL improvement like this would do anything to the game's balance. It's not giving you anything for free, it doesn't kill bosses for you, it doesn't teleport you through walls, it doesn't grant godmode status.

Anyone want to clarify, or is it just going to be one of those "repeat the same factoid" things?
Rewill Irion
Rewill Irion
Oh yes, not only would it be unbalanced, but it would also make no sense. C:

Like you said it is VERY unbalanced. :D
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Walk to the west or east of your world's original spawn. You'll soon find either a land made of purple solidified goo, or a giant meat chunk.

"No sense." :dryadrolleyes:
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
When you're drowning, drink bottled water to heal. :dryadcool:
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
I've realized how this could be unbalanced, and that's because of all the crafting stations generated randomly in the world.
So it'd have to be coded for specifically player-placed ones.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
What I think would make more sense is you can craft with the certain stations in your inventory. Like if you have a stack of wood and a workbench in your inventory, you can craft a wooden table without needing to place the workbench down. On-the-go crafting without dozens and dozens of craftings clogging up your crafting list.
Rewill Irion
Rewill Irion
@Kyouko Tshukino, What the hell was the point of that comment?

Oh I forgot, you are always right, your opinion is the only valid one, god forbid another person have a different opinion!
Rewill Irion
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Crafting stations should not be left to randomness to begin with.

It was one of the worst changes the game's gone through, as it makes it rather annoying to be able to build with things other than "normal" materials. "Want to build with ice? Well, RNG you."
Rewill Irion
Rewill Irion
Rewill Irion
@Snickerbobble I think it should only work with certain ones, like the tinkerers workshop.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
I can agree that the theme furniture crafting stations weren't the best idea. I mean.. RNG's a problem, and they take up so much room (need a huuuge room for them all), but at least some of them look cool. At the very least, they could be crafted instead of left to RNG, say Ice Machine is made of X amount of ice and X amount of iron/lead bars.
Rewill Irion
Rewill Irion
I can put a bunch of souls from dead mutants, on a sword, and it makes it into a completely different form! How am I holding souls? No idea.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Oh, I forgot not to interact with certain oversensible members, (deity of your choice here) forbid they would be offended by actual explanations opposing their "lols." :dryadrolleyes:

Don't worry tho, not interacting anymore.
Back
Top Bottom