Terraria Community Forums

Mystic Neon Rain
Mystic Neon Rain
Esreadel
Esreadel
Thats a good point you have . And yeah since in anime both male and females can have sharp thin faces <,< which irl woman have sharper and smaller faces than men so its confusing
Mystic Neon Rain
Mystic Neon Rain
Are you freaking kidding that's why it's so hard
I mean, there are male characters (in anime) with thin faces that are clearly masculine but when I draw them they look too feminine...It's extremely annoying... >.<
Mystic Neon Rain
Mystic Neon Rain
My problem is that I seem to have a talent for being able to tell what gender anime and video game characters are. I've always just been able to tell.
Yes, even shotas. Yes, even Final Fantasy characters.
So it makes it hard for me when I draw, since I know what I'm drawing, but other people think I've drawn a girl....when it's not...
Esreadel
Esreadel
Right? i guess bewbs give em away and thats all .-.
Mystic Neon Rain
Mystic Neon Rain
...It's absurd how few people can tell what gender my characters are...(even if they're female people sometimes get confused...)
Esreadel
Esreadel
i know i do though ;_;
Esreadel
Esreadel
y u no let me see your profile . i was going to write a message :<
Mystic Neon Rain
Mystic Neon Rain
You'd be surprised at how few people look at the chest.
I guess they figure that the character could just be a flat-chested girl with short hair...
...which is okay, it's just that it's annoying when no-one can recognize the gender of anything you draw...
And I'm sorry but I don't know what your second comment is referring to... *facepalms at my own derpyness*
Esreadel
Esreadel
well im not a perv but if im unsure i just look there XD and i cant write a message on your profile
Mystic Neon Rain
Mystic Neon Rain
About the profile thing, I'm sorry, it's kind of a long story.
I thought you had to enter in personal information like your age and stuff, so I selected the option to hide that plus I blocked my profile just in case.
Later on I found out it was optional but I need to ask an admin to remove it so I'm debating whether I should ask an admin or not and so yeaaaahhhh....
Mystic Neon Rain
Mystic Neon Rain
And no, if you're confused about what gender something is, it's fine to look at the chest, so long as you don't stare. It's not perverted at all IMO.
Esreadel
Esreadel
nah you can change it in your preferences without having too ask an admin :p just wanted to ask if you had pc terraria cuz stuff
Mystic Neon Rain
Mystic Neon Rain
I tried, I can't remove my age ;_;
And yeah, I have Terraria on PC
Esreadel
Esreadel
i removed it .-. just check where it says if you want it to be visible or not. And may i ask if you do multiplayer C: ive been looking for people to play with
Mystic Neon Rain
Mystic Neon Rain
Removed what? o_O
And yeah, I have it set so it isn't visible but I want to remove it just in case
INo, I don't really play multiplayer. I have really bad luck, too, because every time I play Terraria it seems that I get to Hardmode, then something happens to the computer it's saved on so I lose all my progress. ._.
I'll tell you if I ever want to play multiplayer though :)
Esreadel
Esreadel
removed age from being visible . And yeah sure :)
Mystic Neon Rain
Mystic Neon Rain
It was already not visible, I'm trying to remove it completely. Are you an admin?
Esreadel
Esreadel
no XD and if it isnt visible no one will be able to see it either way :p
Mystic Neon Rain
Mystic Neon Rain
Yeah, but you never know if there are bugs or hackers that could make it visible.
I know it really doesn't matter, it's just that my dad is a technician and an engineer so he has tons of identity theft horror stories...so I'm paranoid...
Back
Top Bottom