Terraria Community Forums

Jill
Jill
I'm really sorry, my friend. This is one of the worst possible times - Dirty Dave wants his coursework, Dianeamo MTG Impossible wants me to prepare for her mock exam, and Karen Hardass also has a mock exam for me to prep for.

My exam gauntlet starts in 20 days though, so maybe I should make a few posts in the near future and then take leave of absence (maybe get Arty to cover for me? haha)
Bure
Bure
Dark times ahead. As long as I know you still live its good enough for me, chances are I'll just leave if you do. Stay chill, I got patience.
Jill
Jill
Thanks for being so understanding, my man. Much like Dirty Dave, if there's anyone here I've screwed around it's you. And for that, I apologise unreservedly.

I really don't wanna coerce you into leaving, I'll try my best to prevent that.

But, ugh. These next 3 weeks and the month beyond could mean the difference between me getting a top dog spot at a top Uni and ending up on the scrapheap.
Bure
Bure
Hey no pressure here. I can always find more fun ways to use my free time. You work on that Uni crap, I know how stressful it can get. If you ever need to let off some steam for you know where to find me. I've been there, done that.
Jill
Jill
Haha. So, you're at Uni right now?

Honestly I never even thought of that, but with your age and erudite nature it's just obvious.
Back
Top Bottom