Terraria Community Forums

nobody anymore
nobody anymore
ah...just wait until..you face the royal jelly...
galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
I was at around 1% by the time the Snarbolax died so... I had to revive like 5 times from those Trojans though.
nobody anymore
nobody anymore
You aren't too great at the game yet, are you?
galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
I got a shadowtech alchemiter... Not too bad I would say.
galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
It was also solo battles for the Trojans and Snarbolax for me so... Yeah. Not too easy. Speaking of that, would you like to friend me in game? I'm Splicecraftteria as it doesn't accept capitals except for the first letter.
galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
Sorry about the spam, but should I do the Oilers in the Boilers solo? I think I may be able too. Haven't tried yet though. Probably should've gotten the minigun before I went to the mission though so... Eh, I'm fine with the Calibur, Cobalt Armor, and a Shadowtech Alchemiter.

EDIT: Yeah, gonna go ahead and do it.
nobody anymore
nobody anymore
I've done up till I think the Jelly Palace solo, just an FYI

And, I'd add you in-game but I can't play the game as of right now. :l
galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
Ok then. Also, the oilers weren't too bad. Trying to get the alchemy stuff for an upgrade for my Brandish.
nobody anymore
nobody anymore
Stay away from the stock armor if you can (cobalt and their upgrades) and the sword, too.

You're going to want to specialize in something.

There are a few armors to stay away from. Can't remember for sure which ones. But yeah, specialize, because later on in the game there will be enemies where normal damage and normal defense just won't cut it.
galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
I know. I'm just keeping them for now. When I get to tier 5 (2 missions and a research mission left) I'll most likely try to make a shockburst brandish, and maybe get some elemental armor from the hall of heroes.
galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
In a Clockwork expedition and... Royal Jelly Palace. Great.
galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
Beat it, actually quite easily due to the fact that the people with me were in tier maybe 6-8. Idk. But yeah. Good feels.
galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
Got to knight!
Back
Top Bottom