Terraria Community Forums

Ori
Ori
I did not make this, and his/her gender is up for interpretation and not for debate. The creators said that they do not want to set a specific gender so that each player can have their own experience and thoughts about it instead of following a stream. I could send you the link to the pictures creator if you like?
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
Well in game Ori is mentioned as a female, no?
Ori
Ori
Ori is never referred to as a specific genus in any dialogue, all dialogue except the spirit tree's is directly meant for Ori to hear
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
I am pretty sure there is a dialogue where the tree speak about Ori and says "Her", I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure there is...
Well, I know what going to do, gotta play the game again to check all the dialogues!
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
Covered a certain part until I am certain. :p
Ori
Ori
I think you are thinking about "When Naru accepted Ori
As a Child of her own"

Here the spirit tree is refering to Naru with the female genus. It's understandable to think he is refering to Ori as the scene that sentence pops up is when you first play as Ori in the prologue.
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
No no, not this one, I will check tomorrow.
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
Well if the creators said so, then I guess.
Hebrew? I never heard anyone with that name, there is a similar one which is Orli, which is a girls name, or you could switch the two "name parts" and turn it into a boys name which would be Lior.
Well guess its name means "Little Light", how cute! :dryadpassionate:
Ori
Ori
And Ori means 'My light' which is fitting because that is what the tree refers to Ori as
Back
Top Bottom