Terraria Community Forums

Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
First fight versus a dragon is easy, tho.

Just hide in the tower until Whatshername kills the dragon, since she's a godmode NPC. Takes a while, tho.
Zinnia
Zinnia
naw it was pretty easy to kill it myself... I just pulled out a bow and hit it with Weakness to Poison and Damage health + Lingering Damage Health poisons and 2 dremora lords it took quite a few hits to go down though because Legendary difficulty and Deadly dragons set to insane :/
K
Krasunir
Don't kill Vulthuryol. Please.
Zinnia
Zinnia
I think I might have trouble if the mod starts spawning those dragons that turn invisible though, those sound mean.
K
Krasunir
He's not Vulthuryol. Yay.
Devalaous
Devalaous
who?
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Zinnia
Zinnia
I knew about blackreach :3 thas the place with all the red nirnroots and stuff.
Devalaous
Devalaous
I heard people mentioning Blackreach a lot around launch, and I found it on my map, but never went in there
Zinnia
Zinnia
blackreach is like this huge underground cave that is pretty because of the giant glowy mushrooms and stuff. I thought you had to go in there at 1 point in the storyline but I don't remember.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I don't remember it being part of the plot, just of the "Red Nirnroot" sidequest. Placing an Easter Egg in a place where players most likely never visit again (or even once,) that's Bethesda for you.
Devalaous
Devalaous
I never did the full storyline. Story? Whats that!? *travels off to random place*
Zinnia
Zinnia
I don't think it was so much part of the plot as you had to travel through blackreach to get to the plot relevant place, that big mechanism that reads the scroll
Back
Top Bottom