Terraria Community Forums

Desucrate
Desucrate
I would love to play that game, shoot the first person I see, and win.
360Chadscope
360Chadscope
C7Gy2YW.png

@[4478:mad:Isaac the Jester]
360Chadscope
360Chadscope
Alabaster
Alabaster
Is it any good? Does it have any replay value?
360Chadscope
360Chadscope
It's definitely good, but the replay value depends. As you can see it can be beaten very quickly, but I think generally a playthrough will last a couple of hours, if you really want to do a couple of quests and learn everything you can about the murderer. Every time you play the murderer looks different, and there is a bunch of different main questlines and endings to make every playthrough unique.
360Chadscope
360Chadscope
Even with that, the replay value depends mostly on whether you like hunting for achievements. Most of the achievements of the game have you beat the game in a specific way (in under an hour, without dying, without getting hit, etc) or have you complete a certain questline, so you can't get all achievements in one playthrough. I've completed about 5-7 playthroughs I think, and I have 34/79 achievements now.
360Chadscope
360Chadscope
If you like achievement hunting the game has a lot of replay value. If not, it probably doesn't. Even then, the artstyle is really good and the game plays really well (in my opinion), so again, it's definitely a good game.
Back
Top Bottom