...After all these years months...!

0wjcu3an.jpg
Voffie
Voffie
Begin the fanfare. You do it.
Jill
Jill
Tbh; I feel like the QWOP guy after finally managing to run the 100m. ;-;

Regardless, let forth the Chariots of Fire (theme tune)!!!
Jill
Jill
Not gonna lie, I've clung on using pure luck and educated guesses alone these last few games. But the streak's still going. Man, if I can get 15 I won't lie; I'll be a bit too damn pleased.

gOHW2d5.png
Voffie
Voffie
I'd wish you luck, but my luck is piss poor in anything but Mario Kart.
Jill
Jill
I don't need luck; not when I'm gonna be like Patrick Hoban Mk. II. Except I'll play Gem-Knights. And won't have quite such an awkward haircut. Also, I'm a skinny little runt, haha.
Jill
Jill
Omg, 1 match to go to 15. ;-; Made it out of a tough match-up, G-Ks VS. Yang Zing. Amber was the absolute MVP in this duel. It dragged out to the extremes, no mistake, and if it wasn't for her recycling of Gem-Knight Lady Lapislazulis and even more importantly, Gem-Knight Aquamarines, I would've lost horribly.
Voffie
Voffie
I stand by what I said about most Yang Zing players. They don't know how to properly work the deck. I've seen people summon a Yang Zing I've already destroyed too many times.
Jill
Jill
This guy was no fool. Even if he did use Prana, a controversial card. No, he was working the deck with precision (you'll have to take my word on that fact). The problem for him was though, the duel dragged on to a turning point:
Jill
Jill
He managed to blow most of my resources and in turn, arrogantly threw the majority of his resources behind summoning a boosted + trap resistant Light of Yang Zing feller. Obviously knowing that even if I did somehow destroy him, Prana would have its revenge. Unfortunately for him, he hadn't counted on me managing to put together an Aquamarine play and this is what ruined his day.
Jill
Jill
Thereafter; suicide slamming into my monsters became unsustainable for him in terms of LP. This was good news for me, as I could just whittle him down with Lady Lapislazuli effs while I spent a couple turns putting together another Aquamarine play, ending the game.
Voffie
Voffie
The controversy over Prana is why most Yang Zing players aren't the best. The card is fantastic, and as for ramming into your monsters, that isn't the best play for Yang Zing. He was better off playing defensively until he got a dark hole or you did something. If he wasn't running Dark Hole, then he was def. playing the deck wrong.
Voffie
Voffie
Dark Hole doesn't hurt Yang Zing at all. It lets them plus. That is why I don't run Raigeki and run two Dark Hole. It is also why I was wary of Dark Hole going to two.
Jill
Jill
Technically I won a 15th, but it was a Match duel XD!

Anyways, I guess you'll be pleased to hear that he was indeed playing very defensively. But he evidently never drew into Dark Hole, though.
Jill
Jill
Do consider that the timespace between him losing his advantage and my victory was... 2 turns, maybe 3 at max. After that I was just being a douche spamming Lady Lapislazulis and recycling with Amber for a hefty 3k per turn. I did attack for game, only because the Aquamarine play was open and I figured 'why not'.

(P.S: Mr. Match duel man played cards like Dark Blade so it was... hardly a challenge, I must say.)
Voffie
Voffie
One day. I want you to duel older meta decks. Wind-Ups, Dragon Rulers, Spellbooks. Stuff like that. I want you to see the difference. I don't know how to play any of those decks though.
Jill
Jill
I'd indeed love to play some of those decks. At least, maybe Wank-Ups. Failbooks w/ Judgement just look to be boring to play against. Even if you don't know how to play the decks... well, the Wind-Up loop is a little complicated, sure, but Failbooks? And in particular, Dargon Losers? A chimpanzee could be taught to play that motley duo, with a little positive reinforcement.
Jill
Jill
Tbh though more so than the infamous Dargon Loser meta, I'm interested in say... Infernities. Artifact Traptrix. Those decks were vying for dominance in even the autumn of 2014, now they're both dead and gone.
Back
Top Bottom