zimberzimber
zimberzimber
I know that feeling.
Everybody
Everybody
You do?
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Woah... that... brings me places where I don't ever want to return... bad memories...
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
My past-self does.
Everybody
Everybody
Ah. I can't wait until High School. A fresh new start.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
You know, they once said, "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me!" They ONCE said.

In short, I understand you.
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
Make sure the high-school is nowhere near your old school, and learn from your current experience, to know what went wrong and where to prevent this repeating itself.
Everybody
Everybody
It's way too far. And also, no one from my current school is going there, so I'm hype!
aWolfen
aWolfen
Hmm.
You could do what I do and make friends on here.
That's all I do, actually...
Ziggyzagoo
Ziggyzagoo
The depression is mutual! :)
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
Almost no one at my old middle school is at my high school.
Which is a thing I love, and from what I've seen, high school is way more laid back in general.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
High school varies. It can be an outright nightmare and it can be like paradise. Depends on whether people from your last school are there too, which in my case... yeah... a lot of people from as far back as ELEMENTARY school were there.
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
Shadow, my class is almost the same as it was since Pre-K. You're not the only one.

And Everybody, I know that feeling too. I have only 1 ACTUAL friend in my class. Part of the school day I'm completely alone, and thus it gets boring because I'm the Invisible Man of my class.
Back
Top Bottom