Terraria Community Forums

A_judgementalLizard
A_judgementalLizard
Of course its overdone, everything new that redigit adds needs tons of new versions right? just like alternate hallow and corruption, Since there is one there should be ten thousand(total sarcasm I completely agree with you)
Everybody
Everybody
I think we should all work together to make a new type of tier. Want me to get started on the color pallets?
A_judgementalLizard
A_judgementalLizard
Sure! This a mod? or just a suggestion?
Everybody
Everybody
No clue, to be honest. No. Freaking. Clue. What colors should be in the Pallet? Blue, Grayish Blue, Light Blue, Ice Blue, Grass Green, Lime Green, Beige, Yellow, Red, Pink, Crimson Red, name the colors! I'm gonna try out multiple pallets to see what's best, okay? But, for now, what colors go well together?
A_judgementalLizard
A_judgementalLizard
I would say grayish blue and maybe some grayish green together, but if that doesn't look to good when you test it I suppose we can try something else, I'll start working on outlines for weapons and tools
Everybody
Everybody
Ah, I was working on an outine too. Weird. Oh well, let's both work on ultimate swords, and then upload them to a conversation, and see what colors and swords fit together, eh? I'll invite you to the conversation.
A_judgementalLizard
A_judgementalLizard
Sounds good
Back
Top Bottom