Terraria Community Forums

Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
> Small influx of new members.
> Threads from fifty bazillion months ago revived.

Coincidence? I think not!
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
I have no bloody idea how these people find these threads, to be honest. It's like they're searching through pages of forums to respond to, instead of participating in actual live conversations.

A few times have people quoted me, pointing out I am wrong, when they don't realise I was correcting the OP on something and they changed it to fix their mistake.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
There must be a place on Earth that is 5 months behind, because that's how far people have quoted me on to try to get on their high horse thinking they're right.
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
Only because the forums is about, what, 7 months old. Wait until we reach two years, and beyond. People will play moderator and fixing your mistakes from three years ago and telling you you're an idiot.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I usually joke about how my country is one year behind the rest of the world (technologically, this is quite a thing, though.) Perhaps they're from Uruguay too?
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
That isn't limited to Uruguay. People are far back in the UAE too. A lot of them still think smoking is good for you and paying a lot of money for food means the food is good for you.

Oh, and they also say 'man' as if we went back in time by a decade or so. When were people saying 'man' in every sentence again?
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Man, I'm not sure, I think it was back in the eighties, man.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
Actually, come to think of it, didn't it originate from hippies or something around the time of the Vietnam War?

When was that again? 70s? (No, I'm not using google. I value communicating with man more than machine).
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Data not found.

I mean, I'm not sure. I know there was a lot of that :red: going in the eighties too, at least in movies.
Back
Top Bottom