Terraria Community Forums

FlakMaster
FlakMaster
I bring up my neutral perspective on politics a lot. I don't support any, because I know how it works. The fact that there are so many 'poor' people looking at rich and thinking they're all pieces of :red: irritates me to no ends. If people want to be right about something, they need to get rid of their bias and see what it is like on both ends of the scale.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Not every rich guy got there through lying and stepping on others, and not every poor person is a potential mugger.

Still, the stereotypes do save you from disappointment in both cases, so they do have a use.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
Yeah, I'm just predicting that Britain will have the party that favours the lower class a lot, even those that don't do squat, and make the rich pay for it.

But you know the problem? The rich don't have to live here. Heck, a bunch have already left. So, who is the one that suffers? The middle class; the bunch that work hard but end up having a dangerously similar disposable income to someone on benefits.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
So basically, Britain will become Uruguay?

The rich have their mansions and most of their money in Europe, while we in the middle class get to pay for the "poor" who are more than happy to do no job at all (even when provided said jobs) since stealing and living off freebies given by the government is easier.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
To me, being born in the middle class was the equivalent of the universe giving me the middle finger.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
Britain has already been what you describe several times. It just alternates a lot because the government keeps bouncing between the Labour and Conservative parties.

I know the goods and bads. Yes, some old/disabled people would suffer because they can't work, but there is a higher quantity sucking up money.

You are better off financially being on benefits in comparison to being on a minimum wage job.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I've considered declaring bankruptcy several times - that way, I would not have to worry about having a job, or paying for my internet, water and electricity. Being a hobo is the best job a middle class guy can hope for.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
I have yet to start a financially independent life, but I'm not really demanding in that aspect. I mainly just sit in my room, after all.

Last time I reached out to the government, they basically wanted me to do a 30hour/wk job for nothing whilst also search and apply for like ten jobs at the same time. They're literally encouraging people to not get employed with that kind of :red:.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
I had a similar experience with a doctor. Me- "I need assistance concerning depression and autism (needed to get it confirmed for important reasons)."
- Doctor "Pull your socks up and keep your head high and you'll be fine"

Asking the gov for help? 'That was fun, let's never do that again'.
Back
Top Bottom