Terraria Community Forums

Alabaster
Alabaster
Get your colaition chicken! Comes with selling NHS, :red: education and another pair of posh :red:s. Well, the other option wasn't dissimilar.
Azu
Azu
(What's gonna happen in America if a certain party gets elected, except 4 years minimum, with a chance of 8 years)
World sucks as of today. Hopefully these backwards thinkers get pushed out soon.
Alabaster
Alabaster
I do, however, think great change is coming. Hopefully someday a REAL person will run the big parties, not an Eton buddy or a foreign businessman. *coff coff* Faharage*coff coff*
Azu
Azu
Yeah, with more young people speaking out against this bull:red:, I have hope for the future
Alabaster
Alabaster
Yeah, I'm moaning for justice!
Jill
Jill
I don't care about the backgrounds of the party leaders, all I can see is the fact that Cameron's bully boys' campaign of hate speech and slander against Ed Miliband have greatly succeeded in conning people... to vote a party which has always stood for immoral values, and now grows worse still.
Jill
Jill
The Tories scare me. Their gambits which gain the most support are to slash benefits - not only benefits, but even wage top-ups for hard working families in such piss poor work that they can't feed the kids and pay the bills. The Tories would apparently rather have Fat Cats continue paying them a pittance and let them starve.
Jill
Jill
Basically, it just goes to show that the less politically concerned, if given messages such as "Ed is a useless nerd", "Red Ed will turn Britain into a broken police state", and one gem in particular from a Tory MP - "i'd never stoop 2 vote for the al yahud lol"... people can be convinced to forget about the party and think on the man. And they've been taught to hate and mistrust Ed. I don't even know why.
Back
Top Bottom